The German-Polish Youth Office (DPJW) invites under the motto “With me and with you. Local Youth Exchange ”to participate in the competition for the German-Polish Youth Prize 2021-2023. The competition is aimed at organizations involved in child and youth work, schools, non-governmental organizations and institutions that organize German-Polish youth encounters. Competition entries can be submitted until February 28, 2021.
Are you a school, club, or non-governmental organization that wants to get involved in the life of the local community? Would you like to bring your own work closer to the inhabitants of your village or town and invite them to work together or do something good together with the young people on site? Do you have a partner in Poland and would like to organize a German-Polish youth exchange that deals with your localities or regions? The DPJW cordially invites you to apply with your project idea for the German-Polish Youth Prize 2021-2023.
- Website de: dpjw.org/dpjw/jugendpreis pl: pnwm.org/program-spotkania-mlodziezy-w-ramach-polsko-niemieckich-partnerstw-gmin-i-powiatow
- Registration by February 28, 2021 using the online form de: wiki.dpjw.org/webform7/de/node/251 pl: wiki.dpjw.org/webform7/pl/node/255
- Flyer for the competition de: dpjw.org/…/Flyer-Deutsch-Polnischer-Jugendpreis-2021-2023_….pdf pl: pnwm.org/…/Ulotka-Polsko-Niemiecka-Nagroda-Mlodziezy-2021-2023_….pdf
- The competition regulations: dpjw.org/…/Regulamin-konkursu-o-Polsko-Niemiecka-Nagrode-Mlodziezy-2021-2023.pdf
- Contact: Ms. Maria Albers, Head of Department Coordination
Tel .: +48 22 518 89 15
The partnership association Adelebsen wishes a lot of success!