Purpose of the Association (shortened by the Statute of the Charity Association):
The association is an understanding between the peoples of the Republic of Poland and the Federal Republic of Germany and in particular the deepening of interpersonal relationships of the inhabitants of the city Wieluń, the municipality Ostrówek and the municipality Adelebsen.
The association has the purpose to continue to develop partnerships of municipality Adelebsen with the city Wieluń and the municipality Ostrówek, to maintain and to drive in all fields above; He will also support organizations and associations, which build partnerships with groups in partner municipalities and entertain.
The association has set itself the task of communicating through meetings of citizens, associations and clubs insights and knowledge of the cultural, social, sporting, economic and local political conditions.
It wants to contribute with the means of public relations work to eliminate prejudice.
It supports cultural exchanges and promotes the meeting between residents, particularly young people, of the partner municipalities.
The membership fee is annually 6 € for individuals and non-profit associations and 50 € for legal persons.
The first elected board consisted of:
Chairman: Mrs Annelie Thieme
Deputy. Chairman: Mrs Jolanta Sporleder
Deputy. Chairman: Mr Helmut Schwer
Secretary: Mr Norbert Hilke
Treasurer: Mr Henning Riemenschneider
The club had after the foundation 20 natural persons as members and 5 legal entities (Municipality Adelebsen, Parish Barterode, Sparkasse Göttingen, Volksbank Adelebsen, Municipality youth fire brigade Adelebsen).
Current members as of 17 individuals and 6 entities (in addition to the preceding nor the Kyffhäuser camaraderie Güntersen)
Here is a list of our activities:
- Financial support of student exchange between the Albert Schweitzer School Adelebsen and the Gimnazjum nr. 2 in Wieluń
- Co-organizer of the joint project “Together Closer” (or “closer to each other”) under the German-Polish Year 2005-2006 Adelebsen v. 19.05. – 21.05.2006 together with the Foundation for the Development of the Wieluń county.
- Funding of joint youth camps the Municipality youth fire brigade with the youth brigades of the partner municipalities
- Organization and financing of donations of medical equipment for the district hospital in Wieluń and the social home in Skrzynno and the self-help home in the municipality Ostrówek
- Financial support for the journeys of groups in the partner municipalities
- Co-organization of the 10th anniversary of the partnership in Adelebsen
- Setting up a bench in the twinned Wieluń
- Organization and financing of a visit of woodcarvers in Adelebsen and Barterode
- Financial Support to accommodation costs for Polish delegations at festivals of local fire brigades and clubs
- and much more.
The first trip of a youth group to the partner municipalities was the drive of the first youth team of the TTC Barterode and the fishing community Barterode in the period from 08.06.2000 until 13.06.2000 after Wieluń and Ostrówek.